26 August 2012

The Power of a Name

I recently had the pleasure of creating a NOLA Name Frame for a newly married couple in Orlando.  Their friend in Nebraska contacted me requesting a frame to be made as a wedding gift for the couple who has ties to the Big Easy.  This order quickly became special when I was asked to include a poem that she had written and designed just for her engaged friends.  "The Power of a Name".  I gladly included this personal touch! 
 
 
 
"It looks BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for all you help! You have been nothing but wonderful to work with. I appreciate the passion you put into your work and your commitment to making it exactly what the customer wants. This gift is being sent with my love and yours. I cannot imagine using someone else after I have worked with you. Thank you again for everything!!" - J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment